How do I create and edit my teacher profile?
1. Log in to your WizIQ account
2. Click on your name at the top-left navigation bar.
3. On this page, fill in the fields as required. You’ll be assisted at each step with tips and useful information.
4. For easy navigation to a particular section of the profile select from the right navigation menu.
5. If you wish to preview your profile and see how it looks to others, select View your profile as seen by others link from the right navigation menu.
You can edit any section of your profile anytime by following the above given steps.
What is a teacher profile?
A teacher profile is a must for those who wish to establish themselves as teachers on WizIQ. A teacher profile provides a prospective teacher with an online presence, thereby allowing him/her to promote his/her teaching services and share his/her ...
How do I edit my WizIQ profile?
To edit your WizIQ profile, you need to follow the steps mentioned below: Click the Profile option (see Figure 1) under your display name in the top right corner of the page (also called the Dashboard). Figure 1 On the profile page, click Edit (see ...
I have created a teacher’s profile. What all should I highlight in it?
A teacher’s profile is created to give you a web presence so that students can easily find you and contact you for their learning needs. So, you should try to give as much information as possible in your teacher’s profile. This creates a good image ...
What all information does my teacher profile display?
Viewers can see only your public profile that includes 1. The general information that you have entered about yourself 2. Your contact information, only if you have chosen to display it on your profile 3. Subjects you would like to teach 4. Your ...
How can I show selected information about my teacher profile?
Yes, you can select which information to show on your public teacher profile. 1. Log in to your account and select Settings from the drop-down menu of Account (seen at top-right corner). 2. Manage your settings as per your preference and click on ...