How do I create my profile widget?
Profile widget is available for teachers and organizations. WizIQ offers 6 widget design variations to choose from. Simply copy-paste the given code to your blog or website and enhance your profile visibility.
1. Log in to your WizIQ account and click on Profile.
2. Click on the option " Get follow buttons" :
3. It will take you to the following page, where you need to choose a widget design and copy the code. You can also preview your widget.
3. Paste the code in your blog/ website.
When a person clicks on your profile widget they will be taken to your WizIQ profile.
How do I create and edit my teacher profile?
1. Log in to your WizIQ account 2. Click on your name at the top-left navigation bar. 3. On this page, fill in the fields as required. You’ll be assisted at each step with tips and useful information. Or 4. For easy navigation to a particular ...
What is a WizIQ profile?
Your profile is a summary of your teaching and training experience, educational qualification, expertise, interests, association and awards, teaching preferences, publication and research. Any WizIQ member can create their profile. A profile benefits ...
How to Create a Self-paced Course?
Please follow the steps given below to create a self paced course 1. Login as a instructor and click on the three lines on the left top of the screen. 2. Click on "Courses" menu 3. Click on the " + " on the right bottom 4.Click on the Graduation ...
How to Create a Scheduled Course in WizIQ
Hello and welcome to this video tutorial. In this video, you will see how to create a scheduled course as an instructor in WizIQ. The first step is that a user will log into the platform as an instructor. The moment instructor logs in, the list of ...
How to Create a Self Paced Course in WizIQ
Hello and welcome to this video tutorial. Today we will see how you may create a self-paced course as an instructor in WizIQ. So the very first step is that you will log into the platform as an instructor. Once logged in, instructors will see the ...