I have created a teacher’s profile. What all should I highlight in it?
- A teacher’s profile is created to give you a web presence so that students can easily find you and contact you for their learning needs. So, you should try to give as much information as possible in your teacher’s profile.
- This creates a good image in the minds of the students. In your profile, you must try to give maximum information about yourself like subjects you would like to teach, your teaching experience, education, certifications, and teaching fees.
- Also, it would be great if you include a few testimonials of your past students. Testimonials are a great way of certifying your creditworthiness as a teacher. it helps you earn trust of the profile onlookers.
- If you are one of those who are starting their career as a teacher, you should upload public content, tests, or present a few free public classes on WizIQ. This helps you attract a large number of students to your profile.
I have created my profile. What all should I highlight in it?
The more you say about yourself on your profile, more people get to know about you and more members contact you for their learning needs. Teachers with complete profiles are more likely to receive teaching opportunities. Here are some of the areas ...
What is a teacher profile?
A teacher profile is a must for those who wish to establish themselves as teachers on WizIQ. A teacher profile provides a prospective teacher with an online presence, thereby allowing him/her to promote his/her teaching services and share his/her ...
What all information does my teacher profile display?
Viewers can see only your public profile that includes 1. The general information that you have entered about yourself 2. Your contact information, only if you have chosen to display it on your profile 3. Subjects you would like to teach 4. Your ...
How can I show selected information about my teacher profile?
Yes, you can select which information to show on your public teacher profile. 1. Log in to your account and select Settings from the drop-down menu of Account (seen at top-right corner). 2. Manage your settings as per your preference and click on ...
How do I create and edit my teacher profile?
1. Log in to your WizIQ account 2. Click on your name at the top-left navigation bar. 3. On this page, fill in the fields as required. You’ll be assisted at each step with tips and useful information. Or 4. For easy navigation to a particular ...