How do I upload, change or remove my profile picture on WizIQ?
- On your WizIQ Dashboard, click Upload Your Picture in the left navigation panel (see Figure 1).
- In the pop-up window, click Choose File to select an image file on your computer, and then click Save (see Figure 2).
Note that you need to upload image of size 110 X 120 pixels for best results. You can upload any of the supported file formats, including JPG, JPEG, GIF, and PNG.
Follow the steps below to change or remove your profile picture:
- Click the Profile option under your display name in the top right corner of the page or click your profile picture or name in the left navigation panel (see Figure 3).
- On the Profile page, click the Change or Remove link (as required) below your image (see Figure 4).
- When you click Change, a pop-up window appears. Click Choose File to select an image file on your computer, and then click Save to change the profile picture (see Figure 5).
If you click Remove to remove or delete your picture, you need to confirm the removal or deletion by clicking Ok (see Figure 6).
How do I add or change my profile picture on WizIQ and make it appear clear?
You need to follow a few simple steps to add or change your profile picture on WizIQ. Go to your profile. In the General Information section, click on ‘Edit Picture’ link. Browse to the location where your picture is saved on your system. Select it ...
How do I add or change my profile picture on WizIQ?
A picture gives face to your profile making it easier for people to connect with you. You can add your profile picture by following these steps: Click on the “Profile” link at the top navigation menu. In the Edit Personal Information section, look ...
How can I edit or change my display name on WizIQ?
To change your display name on WizIQ, simply click on your name in the top right corner of the Dashboard, and then click Profile in the drop-down list (see Figure 1). Figure 1 On the profile page, click the Edit which appears next to Personal ...
How to Manage Users in WizIQ
Each academy can have several users with different roles as described below. Administrator: Users with the administrator role have all the permissions as the academy owner and can create accounts for new users and assign appropriate roles to them. ...
What is a WizIQ profile?
Your profile is a summary of your teaching and training experience, educational qualification, expertise, interests, association and awards, teaching preferences, publication and research. Any WizIQ member can create their profile. A profile benefits ...